Sunday 11 September 2011

BAD ROMANCE

My friends have given me tales of how they took a lift from a guy with a very sleek ride and they ended up with him,or gave him a very big NO! NO!. yeee ELA OJU KAN PT 1!!!,OR WORSE STILL THE GUY ENDED up taking them to a place where they never planned to visit, leaving them with the option of running for their lives,or getting raped(hardluck).
Well for some very good reasons which can be traced back to my mom, during my university days and beyond i have vehemently refused to take lifts from every guy that has stopped to help or destroy me,but this day was a very different day, i was trying to get a cab in front of Citymall after a lovely Karaoke Night @ Swe bar,*Minxie my big and beautiful friend was supposed to hail a cab wif me but NO! she was kissing *Dimples in one corner, i dnt blame her(i chose my strict single status). While walking down in search of a cheap cab (before all those red cab drivers drain ma purse), this perv comes out of nowhere and starts pulling me, o my days!,how do i fight this one off now,then suddenly one sleek WHITE RANGE ROVER SPORT stops and the driver yells 'leave her alone',me sef i shock! the guy obviously left me,and this is where my ordeal began....
Hey beautiful hop in so i can take you home before somebody hurts you, the usual response now 'no thankyou', and he's like 'ok fine,the guy may be hiding under that tree o!' with that statement i thought about my 15 hymen's (i used to have 16,i gave one to ma ex)and how i didn't want to lose them to a rapist,make i nor lie the car and d owner were too cute for me to say 'No' again, so i hopped in.We got talking and flowed like we had known each other for ages, when we finally got to my house,i really wished we could keep talking,but i had to leave,it was pretty late.we exchanged numbers and i thought to myself maybe i shouldnt be single,he might not be that bad(chai oju kokoro) .
The next day he called me and this time after i replied 'im fine thank you', he blurted it out,'i want you to be my girlfriend', 'omg isn't that too forward' was my response, but he replied saying as you know i'm married,iv been with my wife for 16years and i really like you cos your an attractive pretty young girl,i will take care of you o! don't do old men o!! and don't follow all those single guys !!they lie alot,they'll promise you marriage and all. My jaw dropped!!!what happened to my prince charming, how can he be married for 16 years!!!!!!, i swear i checked his fingers for a wedding band and i didn't see any...oh my God.
The thing that really pained me in this matter is when he said 'so when shall we consummate and i'm like excuse me?? and he's like 'eh u know its gonna be about the sex now', so i replied,'so when are you gonna impress me,you know you have to really impress me', then he said 'what do you want baby', and i'm like to get me to date you,i want a WHITE RANGE SPORT,an ipad2 and an allowance of 500k into my account every month......the next thing i hear,lemme call u back,iv just been notified for a meeting.
i can't remember receiving a call from him since then,but seriously he's one hell of a douche bag!! if u need an ashawo please kindly visit Sanusi Fafunwa street by 10pm...ODE!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. HE'S SUCH A HE-GOAT.....SUCH A BAD XPERIENCE FOR U LOVE....HEHEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. minxie is postin under anyonymous jor, ruddie! sumtin is not rite here jor /:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment.