Monday 18 July 2011

SECRET FANTASY

Have you seen her before?,i mean in real life o!, not all dose pikshos uv been stealing from d Internet and using to do lie lie dp, gosh she's so beautiful,sophisticated and elegant. Any one walking past her ,in front of her or behind her would stop and stare and even trip....
i usually don't agree that anything or any one is perfect buh dis babe is 10/10....
THE MEETINGI met HER at one of those shoe stores in Ikota shopping complex when i went to find out if the price of the Hermes bag(i have been monitoring tey tey) had gone down by 50% of its original price. As in this was a different feeling from when you see her on line and you say to yourself "oh gosh i wish she kud be my friend", 'i wish i kud have her" and when ur boyfriend or husband catches u staring at her lustfully on the Internet or on a poster,you quickly deny that your attracted to her cos you fear he'll think your not "wife material" or "ur head nor dey ground"as some of dem would say. mttsccchew shio! is it nt ya mate that dia beau's r saying "oh hun u want Kim's butt?here"s ma credit card........ehen jarey as soon as i entered the store ,the attendant greeted me,ah oscof nw,why wont she recognise some body that has been coming into thier store every now and then to ask for the price of ONE BAG...and den wen i hear it ,i come up wif an xcuse like "when r u gonna have the red now",and then she'll b like "aunty check next month"chai if only she knew.....anyways i sha greeted ha back, as i walked further down towards the bag section,then i noticed her,and im like gosh it can't be!!!is she in Naija or she has been cloned.....my mouth dropped....
THE ENCOUNTERI walked towards her slowly to get a proper view of this chick,gosh u shudda been there....she was sooo tall like a 6ft model,from head to toe she was adorned wif mad jewelry....like they could pass for real diamonds,the way they were glittering in the light i almost went blind..jixox!! i screamed in my mind,its her!!!!!chai na she be dis!!,if there's anything i trust in my life its my Photographic memory,even if you have not seen somebody in flesh,when you know that person you know that person..i moved closer stretching out my hand to touch her,i was scared ,nervous,omg i had mixed feelings. I didn't know if touching her would make me land in Panti,btw she wasn't guarded and the shop attendant was'nt following me around...chai chukwunna...was i over reacting..i didnt want to fall my hand...one mind said "touch her joor,aren't u people shopping in the same place?", the other mind said just walk past and pick ur bag and go o!!, buh i was not gonna take NO for an answer,we dont have chicken"s in ma family ha ah.... .so i stretched out ma hand and touched her........
THE RESPONSEHer skin felt so good,i wonder what she was made of,(nw i feel like a lesbian) and so what!! i wanted to kiss her,hug her,take her home to my room and do with her whatever i pleased....i'm not the only one who feels this way about her now,all of us male or female are attracted to her,but only the BOLD like me take the big step. she smiled at me and i knew she was happy i touched her,we needed some where private so we headed to the changing room,(iv always wanted to do it in front of a mirror)this was my chance and i wasn't gonna blow it,we raced in der and then i dropped my hand bag and all may worries,FUCK the Hermes bag.....
AND MORE.....
As i placed my leg into her,she fit perfectly well,nothing was more perfect,the beauty was finally with me,she chose me. i don't care if others had been there before me,all i wanted was to live the moment. you shoulda seen the mirror view as i watched HER AND I work together to achieve one thing PERFECTION....it felt like sin.....
THE GLORIOUS WALK
I walked out of the dressing room looking so excited,then i asked the attendant 'how much are these?' then she replied #100,000 ,thats our newest arrival,i wasn't surprised, RED BOTTOMS aka CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SHOES go as high as 800dollars and above for a pair...so i said do you have it in Black? then she replied yes o! we have it in all colours but you will make a deposit of #20,000 to show commitment and then check back next week,i sharply looked at the counter to see if d POS machine was there(it wasn't) and den i said can i pay with my atm,then she said oh yes sure!!gehn gehn gehn gehn!! jixox ma life savings,(i thought the POS machine wasn't der na)as much as i wanted this shoe i didnt intend to buy it on the spot plus i didn't want to embarrass my self by just walking out nw,babes u knw nw,guys i knw u wont support me on this one...so i brought out my ATM card and started praying hard that a miracle of some sort should happen....hew!!! i just shifted to one corner pretending to smile....gbo gbo biggs gels haff killdt me o,i shuda just paid for d Hermes o! she sha put the card in and asked me to put ma pin...i did...and like naija movies u know what happened,THE LORD DID IT AGAIN, he saved me from misery and poverty...the POS WAS DOWN!!!! down down down,down down down. So i just manned up and said ah why now!!! pls o don't let anyone buy my shoe o...(of course i was acting,Genevieve is my role model) then i walked out in my affordable heels o!! joooooor oo!ACHIEVEMENT
Today im a proud retailer of Christian Louboutin Shoes and maybe i own one in real life or as a picture on ma phone,but the thing is i sha now sell at AFFORDABLE PRICES O!! so plix people place ya orders....hehehehe.......btw its been months since i visited that store.....Maybe i should check on that Hermes Bag.....


8 comments:

  1. Lovely beginning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yawn.

    Really....


    Yawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. vey funny post! welcome 2 blogsphere. i culdnt stop laughing wen u slotted ya atm card in d POS. dont try dat kind rough play again o. if it was working nko. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. How dare u play wit our emotions like dat!....lol,
    For a moment I felt I was watching a movie. I wld definitely b coming back here.
    But wait wat happens if d shop lady reads dis blog? Its game over for u, she wld insist u write a cheque.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grow up my friend, I Tot u had a job, reconstruct ur life u got better potentials

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almst slptof rdn ds, dspt say I eat belle ful. E long in my opinion. Gd beginin sha, to folw dchosn1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely write, best I've read in a bit and very catchy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hilarious, love the write up wont mind a pair of those though ;) ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment.