Sunday 31 July 2011

SPIRITUAL ATTACK


Im nt bou to play with your mind like i did the last time,so im just gonna hit the nail on the head,here goes I AM CONFUSED!!  seriously very confused! and you may be too buh because ur afraid to say it you wont...ha ahn wish kain tin is dis now...that it has become my passion does not mean you should make me want to hate it..
i was standing on my own jeje waiting for a cab at falomo when i saw sth bright from a distance,chukwunna wat's that,rainbows dont have just one color naaaah,even if im an olodo i knw a rainbow has 7 colors abi na 8..no its 7 na,rem ROYGBIV? if u dnt know that wan google it o...
so this colourful thing was getting closer and closer,i was almost freaking out buh i contained my self cos it seemed as if other people couldnt see it..could i be imagining things,omg!!!yea i ran temperature this morning,maybe its malaria...buh no it cant be, cos the closer it got the better view i had of this mono-rainbow, jixox!!! it was headed towards me,omg! wat have i done,i began to check my sins
  • i dint lie this morning(twas too early for that)
  • i dint let Debo touch ma breast yesterday when we kissed(is kissing a sin?)
  • i was d wan hu put paper into grand ma's nose when she was snoring(buh i begged her now)and that was years ago,i was ten!!!!!! or maybe the people in my village were chasing me!!
All this things were all up in my head cos i was sure this mono-rainbow was a figure now and not just light but a figure!!!, for a minute i tink say na Patra buh i heard she is dead now or prob somewhere in her country doing sth apart from blogging, the figure come closer and for a brief second i almost faintedgotblinddiedressurrected........

I froze when the figure said nice hair 'his it Brazilian,Peruvian or chineese?....monorainbow spoke to me! monorainbow was real,at that point i noticed every one looking towards me, omg wat!!? or kud dey see mono too???.....den i heard it must b xpenskiv o! huh!do people really talk like that...then i smiled and said errr y r u dressed like this,amidst all she sed all i kud pick out was dancer and "hits colour blawking now" den i sed ur a dancer and she sed yelx now......my spirit fainted!!!(y did the fashion gods send monorainbow to admire me)....i woke ma spirit up and told ha Ruddie spiro lets take a piksho wif monorainbow now,and dats how i told her to pose o,and dis is wah i saw:
You have to be bold to embrace this new love of mine,not every one can pull it off. COLOUR BLOCKING is strictly for the bold, its a unisex thing and its really not by force if u have to do it,then pull it off.......check these out..


  If you do it wrongly you are going to end up looking like
 

One more thing be BOLD,play with colours,and remember wearing black shoes ALWAYS makes you a SCAREDYCAT!!!!!
                    
   

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment.